Getting people the help that they need – as little or as much as they need – when and where they need it.
This is the heart of what Netmender has always been about. Information Technology may involve sophisticated equipment, software and circuits, but all of these are simply tools in the hands of people.
When learning and working with these tools, there is no substitute for having someone knowledgeable and experienced on hand to help when you need them.
Providing the best fit of technical resources for a customers' needs and culture is the overall goal of Netmender’s service staff. Flexibility to customer requirements and needs as they develop and change is a crucial part of the process.
In addition to the services below, we also offer web design.
On-site capabilities cover the full range of premise staffing needs:
- Application help (Accounting, Office, etc.)
- Installation and configuration
- Liaison with other contractors, such as telco and ISP’s
- Planning and development
- Presentation assistance and support
- Product research and procurement
- Project management
- Site inspection and evaluation
- Training in a variety of format
Schedule offerings include:
- Single visits
- Daily/weekly/monthly contracts
- Blocks of time
- Temporary or long-term distance assignments
Supported on-site technologies include:
- Cloud clusters
- Hubs and switches
- IP telephones
- Network devices
- Network storage
- Notebooks and tablets
- Output and input devices
- Portable devices
- Power management
- Presentation stations
- Printing and multi-function
- Remote access
- Servers and clusters
- Wireless devices